Freedom Yoga Club - Friday Feb 28th
90 minutes of often sweaty, always fun, vinyasa flow set to a cool Friday night soundtrack
Expect to move beyond self-imposed limitations to uncover and tap into your true power before pouring yourself into a juicy long relaxation.
This class is suitable for all you confident sun saluters with at least a year’s vinyasa experience and a consistent weekly practice
Ticket price is £18
You can book in by paying directly into my bank account with the reference FYCFeb or you can use the Eventbrite link below (Please note that the Eventbrite option will incur a booking fee)
Looking forward to seeing you on the mat Freedom Yoga junkies!
How To Teach Vinyasa Yoga
Teacher Training & Yoga Alliance CPD
Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th March 2020
Join me at Sweat Studios, Milton Keynes for a weekend of continuous professional development. Learn how to create and teach a well rounded, effective and adaptable vinaysa sequence so you can happily and confidently add vinyasa flow into your teaching repertoir.
Saturday 7th March, 10am-7pm – Fundaments of Flow
- Vinyasa flow technique workshop; finesse your flow technique, learning how to correctly execute many of the key Vinyasa yoga poses and transitions.
- The origins of Vinyasa; lineage, different types of practice, why we do it, the benefits and contraindications
- Ujayii breath; why and how!
- Breaking down sun salutations A and B; how to teach the poses, including alignment, cueing, finding rhythm in your teaching and working with the breath. Modifications for injury/lack of flexibility or strength and the use of props. ujayii breath (why we do it, how to teach it)
Sunday 8th March 10am-7pm – Design and teach your own vinyasa class
- Vinyasa flow practice
- Understanding the principles of how to sequence poses in Vinyasa.
- working with class themes and peak poses
- Design and practice teach your flow class
- Evolving your flow; the use of music, adapting, substituting and varying poses for different audiences and class goals
As well as leaving the weekend with a class you can begin to teach right away, you’ll have the knowledge you need to continue to adapt your sequence as your confidence increases.
CPD 16 hours
To book, click on the button below and choose Sophie Free in Instructor search bar
Freedom Yoga Club- Friday 20th March
Are you ready to rev up your Friday night?
Freedom Yoga Club was conceived to give dedicated and keen Freedom Yogis a chance to explore the physical aspects of the yoga practice a little further.
Friday March 20th
Penn Street, Buckinghamshire
Tickets are £18
(booking fee applies with online booking)
If you’re looking for a chance to develop new skills on the mat and hang out with some cool inspiring yogis then you need to get this ticket!
It’s 90 minutes of always fun, often challenging and mostly sweaty vinyasa flow to get you energized, build strength and find freedom in your body and mind. Click the button below to book or you can email me email@example.com to make a BACS transfer and skip the booking fee!
See you on the mat Freedom Junkies!