Silent Disco Yoga Party - Jan 18th
Beat the January blues with 90 minutes of creative and playful silent disco vinaysa flow with Ibiza inspired tunes in uber cool lighting
There will be no better diversion from January than rolling out your mat, plugging into some awesome tunes and immersing yourself in these 90 minutes of gloriously playful vinyasa flow!
In one of the darkest months of the year, this evening is designed to bring some of the summer fun back into your life.
Whether you’re a yoga junkie or a shy beginner, you’re gonna love it!
Silent disco yoga is a completely immersive experience like no other yoga practice. The intimate nature of music and instruction being filtered directly into your ears combined with the vibrant energy of a room full of yogis breathing and moving together in beautiful light is pretty mind-blowing!
The experience will almost certainly challenge you, get your blood pumping, your heart open and leave you feeling fully alive and joyful.
THIS IS NOW SOLD OUT
How To Teach Vinyasa Yoga
Teacher Training & Yoga Alliance CPD
Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th March 2020
Join me at Sweat Studios, Milton Keynes for a weekend of continuous professional development. Learn how to create and teach a well rounded, effective and adaptable vinaysa sequence so you can happily and confidently add vinyasa flow into your teaching repertoir.
Saturday 7th March, 10am-7pm – Fundaments of Flow
- Vinyasa flow technique workshop; finesse your flow technique, learning how to correctly execute many of the key Vinyasa yoga poses and transitions.
- The origins of Vinyasa; lineage, different types of practice, why we do it, the benefits and contraindications
- Ujayii breath; why and how!
- Breaking down sun salutations A and B; how to teach the poses, including alignment, cueing, finding rhythm in your teaching and working with the breath. Modifications for injury/lack of flexibility or strength and the use of props. ujayii breath (why we do it, how to teach it)
Sunday 8th March 10am-7pm – Design and teach your own vinyasa class
- Vinyasa flow practice
- Understanding the principles of how to sequence poses in Vinyasa.
- working with class themes and peak poses
- Design and practice teach your flow class
- Evolving your flow; the use of music, adapting, substituting and varying poses for different audiences and class goals
As well as leaving the weekend with a class you can begin to teach right away, you’ll have the knowledge you need to continue to adapt your sequence as your confidence increases.
CPD 16 hours
To book, click on the button below and choose Sophie Free in Instructor search bar